Are You Emotionally Healthy?
While many of us put a lot of attention on our exteriors – we royally ignore our behaviour and emotions. However, there is an increasing realisation[..]
While many of us put a lot of attention on our exteriors – we royally ignore our behaviour and emotions. However, there is an increasing realisation that our exteriors are a reflection of our inner self – however much we try to hide it.
Importance of complete wellbeing is coming to the fore – and with it there is increased focus on emotional health. It is being acknowledged that people who have high emotional intelligence are happier and more passionate about life. They have a sense of meaning in their lives!
Emotional health does not only mean not having psychological disorders but it is also about having positive emotions and experiences.
Emotional wellness does not mean that you do not have problems in your life. It is about how you approach problems in your life and how much you enjoy happy moments in your life.
Check yourself on the following parameters to gauge how emotionally healthy you are!
- You are sensitive to needs and feelings of other people. You treat them well without thinking about how useful these other people are to you
- You are happy in your skin and like who you are. You know your strengths and weaknesses and are fine by them
- You do not feel the need to ‘project’ a different image to the world – and do not hesitate in presenting the real you
- You are adaptable to different situations and circumstances effortlessly. You access a situation mindfully and react accordingly
- You embrace your emotions be it joy and excitement or fear, anger and sadness. You handle difficult emotions without getting overwhelmed with them
- You believe in leading a purposeful life instead of floating in and out of situations
- You believe in positive interactions and are engaged in enriching relationships
- You place a high value on personal development. You believe in learning and growing
- You Practice gratitude as a healthy way to attract more of the things you want in your life
Around The World
Nutrition And Wellbeing: Nourishing The Body, Enriching The Soul
Nutrition plays a vital role in our overall wellbeing...
Employee Well-Being And Psychological Safety Key Concerns In The Workplace
Gi Group Holding India's research surveyed 500+ employers and 1000+ employees in major Indian cities: Bengaluru, Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai, NCR, Hydera...
Yoga Techniques For Depression And Mental Health
Major depressive disorder, sometimes known as depression, is a significant medical condition that frequently affects people's feelings, thoughts, and ...
Overcoming Burnout: Strategies For Replenishing Mental Energy
In today's fast-paced and demanding world, burnout has become a common phenomenon that affects individuals across various domains of life...
EatFit And HRX By Hrithik Roshan Unveil Offline Stores
This will reinforce the strength of their partnership in promoting healthier lifestyles ...
The Holistic Approach To Care Is Taking Centre Stage In The Health Sector
The blanket term ‘Alternative healing practices’ encompasses a plethora of options ...